COMPLIANCE, BATCH TEST RESULTS, & USDA ORGANIC CERTIFICATION
All Green State hemp batches are tested for potency to ensure compliance and quality. The 2018 Farm Bill directed the USDA to establish a national regulatory framework for hemp production in the United States. With the passage of the 2018 Farm Bill industrial hemp can now be legally sold across state lines, online, and through mainstream retailers.
Green State Gardener is a licensed Hemp Grower by the Vermont Agency of Agriculture, Food & Markets as part of its pilot program. In Vermont, hemp is considered an “agricultural product” when grown by an entity that is registered with the “Agency”. Our 2019 outdoor hemp crop is certified from Vermont Organic Farmers and our indoor hemp crop is grown with organic methods.
USDA ORGANIC BIOMASS
- Vermont Organic Farmers Hemp Crop Organic Certification
- Organic Biomass T1 X Cherry: 1092019T1CHRU2
- Organic Biomass Jupiter Midwest: 1092019JPMW
- Organic Biomass Baox x Cherry: 1092019BAT1RU6
- Premium Hemp Pre-rolls: Available in store now!
- Premium Indoor Hemp Flower (Green State Goat): Available in store now!
- Premium Indoor Hemp Flower (Cherry): Available in store now!
- USDA Organic Outdoor Hemp Flower: Coming Soon!