GSG RETAIL ASSOCIATE
Part Time: up to 24hrs/week, 1 weekend day included
Reports to: Retail Manager
Compensation: Competitive Retail Hourly Rate
Green State Gardener is seeking a new Retail Associate to join our small but dedicated team. This is a part time position for a highly motivated individual, with a high capacity for multi-tasking, problem solving, and a love of cannabis. This role is responsible for supporting the retail store staff in many capacities and helps to ensure operational excellence in terms of store cleanliness, product stock/displays, inventory control and sales support. There is the potential for this to become a Full Time position.
- Provide excellent customer service in a professional and friendly manner.
- Provide grow support for customers, answering questions & diagnosing problems, troubleshoot and research issues when necessary.
- Maintain presentable conditions in the store, including:
- Regular cleaning,
- Product stocking & display improvement,
- Merchandising of new inventory as requested.
- At the direction of the manager, organize and maintain tidiness in back rooms, including regular cardboard clean out and organizing backstock.
- Support plant care and processing as requested, including:
- Preparing tents for new plants,
- Watering, spraying and trimming as directed.
- Answer customer questions in a polite and helpful manner.
- Helping a wide range of problem solving in house and with customers, with a positive attitude.
- Diagnosing customers pest/nutrient issues and assisting in a solution.
- CBD assistance with sensitivity to the wide range of issues that it can address.
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least 3 years of indoor Marijuana cultivation experience; outdoor cultivation experience a plus.
- Strong understanding of the entire growing process, propagation to finished, cured flower.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an affinity for customer service.
- Exhibit exceptional initiative, focus and self-reliance that is needed to thrive in a start-up environment.
- A cooperative and team-oriented attitude.
- Strong problem solving ability; resourceful and efficient.
- Ability to take on new challenges and learn assigned tasks readily.
- Ability to be punctual and maintain schedule adherence.
- Comfortable moving quickly from one task to another.
- Ability to learn quickly.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Please send an email to Store@GreenStateGardener.com including: 1) a current resume detailing your background in marijuana cultivation, customer service and retail sales; 2) at least three references. You may also deliver these two items in person at the store.
Applications that arrive without these two pieces of documentation will not be considered. This job will remain open until filled.